Indicates a Required Field
Relationship to Warrior
Warrior Service Information
Warrior Injury Information
Additional Warrior Information
As part of the verification process, we ask that you submit the most recent copy of one or more of the below documents based on your warrior’s status. (If additional information or documentation is needed, we’ll contact you.):
Discharged or Retired
- DD214 (showing discharge status)
- NGB 22 (National Guard)
- DD256 (Reserves)
- VA Benefits Summary Letter (includes dates of service and character of discharge)
- MEB/PEB Narrative Summary
- Current Unit Orders to a WTU/WTB
- Line of Duty (LOD) Form with Memo
- Service/Personnel Record (ERB/ORB/BIR/SURF/EPR/etc.)
- Orders or Citation for a post-9/11 combat-related award
Other official documents verifying eligibility will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
You can submit this documentation the following ways:
- Fax: 904.296.0561 (Please include name and contact information)
- Email: email@example.com
Please cover social security numbers and other sensitive information.
Once you have sent in your documents and are officially approved with WWP, you will receive weekly emails with information on events in your area and organizational updates.